Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Minor Changes

Probably major changes.. Today was the first day that Price has decided that he didn't want to do his lesson. We've all been sick over the weekend, and this week started out with us in bed sick, so we haven't done a lesson at all since Saturday. He was just adament that he didn't want to do the lesson today, so I've decided to bump up our start date for school. We'll be starting school on Monday. I think that by doing our lessons at random times during the day (because of our schedules), he doesn't know when to expect it, and it comes at times when he's doing something else. We have to be somewhere every morning except Monday and Friday, so on those days, we're going to have school. I'll be posting the schedule later, after I've figured it out completely. We won't be doing the math or spanish parts yet. We might sing some of the spanish songs, but we won't do any of the books or games until we start the next school year (I haven't figured out when that will be because of the new schedule we're about to start. I'm going to try to finish all of this in 16 weeks. Take one week off in the middle, and then two weeks off at the end and then begin pre-school. I'll see if I can get that to work. Off to work on the new schedule.

No comments: