Friday, January 2, 2009

The Day I Was Two Inches Tall - CE #6

Written December 21, 2008
I would get my feet on the bottom ladder part and slide my top body down until my feet touch the floor. I would try my best to go to the bathroom. Carnage gets discounted and that turns him good. Then he sprays off his web and reaches my house. Spiderman gave Carnage a spraying machine that can help people grow bigger. Carnage sprayed me on my leg and made me better. I got a little bigger, but I was still 4 inches tall. The End.

(This was our first one, and he was very proud that he was able to work Spiderman and Carnage into the story. I have no idea what he meant by "discounted" and I asked him many times if that was the word he was trying to say. I still can't figure out what he meant, but I think he likes to use big words just like his daddy!)

No comments: